gujjuchaps

 
   
Other things
Sponsors
Other things
Request to join gujjuchaps approved
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Hello,

The moderator of the gujjuchaps group has approved your request for membership.


Here are a few key tips to get you started:

* To learn more about the gujjuchaps group, please visit

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gujjuchaps


* To post a message to this group, send email to
gujjuchaps@yahoogroups.com

* To contact the moderator of this group, send email to
gujjuchaps-owner@yahoogroups.com

* To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
gujjuchaps-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

Thank you for choosing Yahoo! Groups as your email group service.


Regards,

Yahoo! Groups Customer Care


Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

posted by rekha @ 2:07 AM  
7 Comments:
  • At June 14, 2011 at 9:19 PM, Blogger a funny boy vijay said…

    I ma a B.tech student of computer science branch and I want to go for a summer tarining so where i should be go plz guide me......

     
  • At July 3, 2011 at 10:46 AM, Blogger jethva rushabh said…

    i am b.com graduate an then studying oracle dba & i m SQL & PLSQL CERTIFIED by Oracle university can anybody help me to take a my first job opportunity....pls my id is rushabh9113@gmail.com OR raj_9113@yahoo.com

     
  • At July 3, 2011 at 10:49 AM, Blogger jethva rushabh said…

    i am b.com graduate an then studying oracle dba & i m SQL & PLSQL CERTIFIED by Oracle university can anybody help me to take training or job in it. & pls help me to getting my first job opportunity....pls my id is rushabh9113@gmail.com OR raj_9113@yahoo.com

     
  • At August 1, 2014 at 9:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    hello,
    my self amit unagar.i am complited computer sci engineering(BE)rajarajeswari engineering college in bangalore 2013.i am interested in java developer and i was consider core and advance java 3 month trannig in seed info tech.and also interested DBA,software testing...
    so.. pls help me to getting my first job opportunity....E-mail:amitdunagar@gmail.com
    mobile no:8866593094

     
  • At September 8, 2014 at 4:40 AM, Blogger Maulik Dudharejia said…

    We are looking for BDE for our IT based firm in Ahmedabad. Professionals are invited to join us, You can contact us on 9724442054

     
  • At September 8, 2014 at 5:36 AM, Blogger Maulik Dudharejia said…

    We are looking for BDE for our IT based firm in Ahmedabad. Professionals are invited to join us, You can contact us on 9724442054

     
  • At May 16, 2015 at 3:50 AM, Blogger Friend said…

    Anyone wants best PHP training or last year college project training
    in low rate then contact me.
    Start with no money. If you satisfy then give me money.
    Suresh Prajapati
    +918866372538

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: rekha
Home: Pune, Maharashtra, India
About Me: I am a Business Man. I am from Pune. This blog is a part of my hobby.
See my complete profile
About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Sponsors
Link Exchange
 
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly. Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly. Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.